Sunday, August 17, 2008

Bacon's favorite Obama videos!

Bacon, being a robot monkey, has the intellect of Stephen Hawking and the impulse control of Amy Winehouse. That's how Bacon is able to both invent his famous rocket-shorts and get his genitals caught in the freezer door. In an attempt to keep the apartment standing, I introduced Bacon to YouTube. I have to scrub apple-butter off of the keyboard every night, but if it keeps him from trying to shave the rabbit again, I'm all for it.

Here's a collection of some of Bacon's favorite underground Obama videos. Watch them, and if you'd like to, donate your time and money to the campaign. I'm sure Bacon would say thanks. Right, Bac ... hey, Bacon, no rocket-shorts in the house! Hey, that sliding glass door is still closed! Watch out!

Oh, Bacon!

The Videos:

Baracky II

Barack Roll

"I inhaled frequently"

90210 Nightmare (Okay, it doesn't have anything to do with the election, but Bacon loves it.)

Approval

No comments: